Home :: Services :: bluehost hacked
Hackers are Targeting BlueHost Hosted Websites!!
BlueHost Hosted Websites are under attack from hackers around the world. They look to exploit known weakness's in your website coding:
- Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.
- Are you getting an error on your home page?? - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected <..etc - Recent hackers have been putting malware on bluehost hosted websites sites that cause this error. Be Aware, if you see this error, you may have a malware virus.
- Don't let your host sell you a website virus scanner that does nothing to really help you. It won't protect your site.
- Turn your site into a phishing site and commit fraud / theft on others.
- Send spam emails out to millions.
- Place malware code on your site which will install harmful viruses on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more
Sound Scary?? It is but we can help.
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that will protect your bluehost hosted website and make it as hacker proof as possible.
- We will scan your site and find / remove all virus's and malware code.
- We will submit your site for review so that Google will remove your site from the Google Black List.
- We will install our custom website guardian software that watches and protects your site for you.
The Website Guardian Software
Is a web based software that helps defend your site and diagnose any hacker related issues. The Website Guardian software provides:
- A malware / virus scanner detects any suspicious files and makes finding them and dealing with them much easier.
- The ability to easily back up your database and save it to your server or to your desktop.
- Every day The Website Guardian will check, repair and optimize your mySQL data base.
- A user friendly intuitive interface.
- The ability to easily lock and unlock all the files and folders on your website. This makes it almost impossible for hackers to add malicious code to you website.
- The Website Guardian scans incoming users ip address's looking for users that meet predefined parameters. If the user falls into one of those parameters, they get locked out.
- You will be alerted to any files / directories that have been changed or added to your server. It doesn't matter how well they have been hidden.
Contact The Computer Geeks to talk about your project. After gathering your requirements, we'll prepare an estimate free of charge.
Whatever your bluehost hosted website needs are, they will be met with efficient, quality, and friendly service!