Home :: Services :: website security
Websites are constantly under attack by Hackers from around the globe. They are extremely persistent and are looking to take advantage of the weaknesses in your website.
These Hackers are looking to do the following damaging things to your website:
- Turn your site into a "phishing" site that in turn commits fraud and/or theft on others.
- Rig your website to send spam emails out to millions.
- Put malware code on your site which will install harmful virus's on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more!
Does this sound scary?? It can be extremely damaging to your business and your business's reputation. We can help!
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that we have successfully installed for many of our clients that will protect your site and make it as hacker-resistant as possible.
Here are some of the solutions that we can do for your website:
- Modifications to your htaccess file to deny known hackers and hacker robots.
- Add a set of security patches that will close several of your websites' weaknesses.
- Make sure your website's administrative area has the best security.
- Remove several vulnerable scripts in the administrative area.
- Add a site monitor script to keep track of changes to your website.
- Make sure your hosting/ftp/admin passwords are secure.
- Add a script to trap and lockout hackers / hacker bots
Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.
Here Is What Our Customers Are Saying About Website Security Services:
Published: September 20, 2013Dear Computer Geek-
Thank you so much for your amazing professional team!
I contacted Rich Agnew with a problem on my husband's website. He was very kind (especially since I am not computer tech savvy!) He was very helpful at breaking down the ...[Read More]
Published: August 17, 2013"The Computer Geek has done a great job managing my very active Marshall Memo website www.marshallmemo.com and creating a bullet-proof security system. The company is super-responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful and has added to my peace of mind and ...[Read More]
Published: April 25, 2013Our website needed immediate attention, and one call to the Computer Geek, 60 seconds later I knew we had found our team. They confirmed what the problem was, and laid out an immediate plan of action.
Less then 48 hours later, all has been resolv...[Read More]
Published: December 19, 2012"I am that most difficult and dangerous of clients, one with just enough working knowledge of what goes on on the IT side of things to want to try my hand. And mess things up. I'm quite good at this. And what someone like me needs even more than some...[Read More]
Published: August 5, 2012Rich and Alejandro, thank you so much. I am going through both sites and they look great! Thank you very much for your hard work and support during this very stressful time for me. I really appreciate your help. Especially on the long weekend.
I wo...[Read More]