Home :: Services :: wordpress security
WordPress Site Hackers - a growing global problem!
Hackers attacking WordPress Sites is becoming a growing problem around the globe. WordPress sites fall victim because of vulnerabilities that allow hackers access. Once they have access, they may do some or all of the following things to your site:
- Commit fraud and theft on others by turning your WordPress site into a "phishing" site.
- Your site can be used to send spam emails to millions of others.
- Jeopardize customer relationships by putting malware code on your WordPress site which then install harmful viruses on your customers computers.
- Your webserver where your WordPress site resides can be used to hack into other servers.
- and much more!
- If your WordPress site already has a Virus or Malware? Don't panic - We can help!
At The Computer Geek, we have developed a proven set of solutions that will protect your WordPress site and make it as hacker resistant as possible.
- Modify your htaccess file to put up "road blocks" for known hackers and hacker bots.
- Install security patches that will mend several WordPress weaknesses.
- Boost security to your Administrative area.
- Root out and delete all vulnerable scripts in your Administrative area.
- Boost security to ensure your hosting/ftp/admin passwords are secure.
- Install script to not only lockout hackers & hacker bots, but also to trap them.
- Install our Custom Site Lock Script - We have developed a custom script that allows you to lock / unlock all your website files from the Webssite Guardian Adminstrative Area. This script locks your files so that hackers cannot access and change them. The Computer Geek is the only company that offers this lock down feature.
[Note: Not available on all server platforms.]
Contact The Computer Geeks to talk about what we can do to protect and secure your WordPress Site. We would be happy to present an estimate free of charge.
Whatever your WordPress needs are, they will be met with efficient, quality, and friendly service!
Here Is What Our Customers Are Saying About Our WordPress Security Services:
Published: October 13, 2014"Rich from computer-geek.net was extremely helpful, answered the phone right away, and got to work on our issues immediately after talking with him. After talking to several different tech companies, computer-geek.net was by far the most efficient an...[Read More]
Published: June 1, 2014"This is the fourth time I have called upon this company to help me with issues on my website. First, they helped me to fine tune it, speed it up, and provide economical and good hosting. They helped to clean up my website so that it would load fas...[Read More]
Russell S. Babcock
Published: April 25, 2013Our website needed immediate attention, and one call to the Computer Geek, 60 seconds later I knew we had found our team. They confirmed what the problem was, and laid out an immediate plan of action.
Less then 48 hours later, all has been resolv...[Read More]
Published: April 25, 2012"We had been experiencing technical problems with our website for days and our web host was unable to diagnose or solve the problem. Rich handled my frantic paranoia like a pro and expeditiously identified and remedied the issue. We are so pleas...[Read More]
Published: April 24, 2012"Computer-Geek promptly and effectively resolved problems with my Malware infected small business website; removing the virus, restoring the organic listing with google, and preventing future infection with website guardian software."...[Read More]