remote database backup
Making data protection a top priority for your business drives the need for a new standard for comprehensive data protection. The Computer Geek offers a remote data protection solution that is affordable, reliable and easy-to-use for businesses of all sizes.
In regards to database backups, hosting companies are sometimes unreliable and have a slow turnaround time in database recovery. The Computer Geek's database backup service is designed to provide backup and restore services for mission-critical MySQL databases.
The Computer Geek's standard backup service creates archives based on the following model: daily full backups. Daily backups are kept for one week. A daily email is sent to the administrator that gives the option to download the database to their desktop for an added level of security.
The Computer Geek's remote backup service increases the level of data protection through the following process:
- Evaluate the system to be backed up.
- We install our custom software to your system which is tailored for your needs.
- Every night a full database backup is created and stored either on your hosting server or on ours.
- An email is sent to the system administrator to advise the backup was successfully created.
- The system administrator has the option to download the full archived database to their desktop for an added level of security.
Packages start as low as: $250.00