Websites are constantly under attack by Hackers from around the globe. They are extremely persistent and are looking to take advantage of the weaknesses in your website.
These Hackers are looking to do the following damaging things to your website:
- Turn your site into a "phishing" site that in turn commits fraud and/or theft on others.
- Rig your website to send spam emails out to millions.
- Put malware code on your site which will install harmful virus's on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more!
Does this sound scary?? It can be extremely damaging to your business and your business's reputation. We can help!
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that we have successfully installed for many of our clients that will protect your site and make it as hacker-resistant as possible.
Here are some of the solutions that we can do for your website:
- Modifications to your htaccess file to deny known hackers and hacker robots.
- Add a set of security patches that will close several of your websites' weaknesses.
- Make sure your website's administrative area has the best security.
- Remove several vulnerable scripts in the administrative area.
- Add a site monitor script to keep track of changes to your website.
- Make sure your hosting/ftp/admin passwords are secure.
- Add a script to trap and lockout hackers / hacker bots
Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.