media temple hacked
Hackers are Targeting Media Temple Hosted Websites!!
Media Temple Hosted Websites are under attack from hackers around the world. They look to exploit known weakness's in your website coding:
- Don't let your host sell you a website virus scanner that does nothing to really help you. It won't protect your site.
- Turn your site into a phishing site and commit fraud / theft on others.
- Send spam emails out to millions.
- Place malware code on your site which will install harmful viruses on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more
- Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.
- Are you getting an error on your home page?? - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected <..etc - Recent hackers have been putting malware on media temple hosted websites sites that cause this error. Be Aware, if you see this error, you may have a malware virus.
Sound Scary?? It is but we can help.
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that will protect your media temple hosted website and make it as hacker proof as possible.
- We will install our custom website guardian software that watches and protects your site for you.
- We will scan your site and find / remove all virus's and malware code.
- We will submit your site for review so that Google will remove your site from the Google Black List.
The Website Guardian Software
Is a web based software that helps defend your site and diagnose any hacker related issues. The Website Guardian software provides:
- Every day The Website Guardian will check, repair and optimize your mySQL data base.
- A user friendly intuitive interface.
- The ability to easily lock and unlock all the files and folders on your website. This makes it almost impossible for hackers to add malicious code to you website.
- The Website Guardian scans incoming users ip address's looking for users that meet predefined parameters. If the user falls into one of those parameters, they get locked out.
- You will be alerted to any files / directories that have been changed or added to your server. It doesn't matter how well they have been hidden.
- A malware / virus scanner detects any suspicious files and makes finding them and dealing with them much easier.
- The ability to easily back up your database and save it to your server or to your desktop.
Contact The Computer Geeks to talk about your project. After gathering your requirements, we'll prepare an estimate free of charge.
Whatever your media temple hosted website needs are, they will be met with efficient, quality, and friendly service!
What is Media Temple?
Media Temple is a website hosting and cloud hosting provider, which focuses on web designers, developers and creative agencies. The company was founded in 1998 by former CEO Demian Sellfors and John Carey.
Customer Reviews:Published: January 24, 2018Over the past 1 1/2 years I have been extremely pleased with your business operations. When I need something done on my website, the management team delivers promptly ALL THE TIME! Rich and Justin never miss a beat and the keep my "beat" pounding wh...[Read More]
Published: January 17, 2018Several years back I was informed by a client that they couldn't access my website. After countless days I was able to get a call back from my hosting and web page design company. The company got it back up but the content of the site was messed up. ...[Read More]
Captain Dave Edwards
Published: September 7, 2017Rich Agnew and his crew at Computer Geek are great to work with. We switched hosting companies a couple of weeks ago and contacted Rich about transferring all our files to the new hosting company. The transfer was successful and smooth. I thought i...[Read More]
Published: August 19, 2017I had a band website that relied on an old media player that eventually became obsolete when support for it was dropped. I had designed it myself, and in doing so I had a very specific way I wanted our music page to look and work, and in searching ar...[Read More]
Published: June 19, 2017"The professionalism and expertise which I experienced from Rich Agnew at The Computer Geek is streets ahead of any other service provider. When we were hit with a virus we were at our wits end but within minutes they had sorted us out. We were ama...[Read More]
Published: June 13, 2017"Excellent service, very professional to work with. My company's website had become infected with malware. The website is used to direct sales, but equally as import it is used as the portal for the support ticketing system. The site needed to be ...[Read More]
Published: April 18, 2017Geeks make it look easy. After hiring the Computer Geeks for a lot of minor site work, I decided to follow Rich's advice and start from scratch. Rich & Co. designed and built a new site for my business, quickly and efficiently, with sleek, profession...[Read More]
Published: April 17, 2017Your alacrity and client service have been evident from the moment you popped up in a chat screen during my visit to your website. I also deeply appreciate your competence and kindness. Your services are a valuable asset to us and I am grateful for y...[Read More]
Judy Tashbook Safern
Published: March 16, 2017Rich and his team at Computer Geek are awesome! They fixed my virus infected website extremely fast (just a day!) and everything turned out great. I will definitely use them again the next time I'm in need of tech help. Thanks guys!...[Read More]
Published: January 14, 2017Searching for a competent English-speaking webmaster can be a daunting task, especially if searching the Internet without a personal recommendation from a friend. I discovered Computer Geek's website, liked what I read, and contacted Rich. He promptl...[Read More]
[Read More Testimonials Here]
Latest Website Related Articles
Authorize.net TLS UpgradesPublished: January 27, 2018
Did you receive an email from authorize.net">authorize.net talking about changes their system in relation to TLS upgrades?
What this means is that authorize.net">authorize.net is updating their system to disallow websites using TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols. You will ha...[Read More]
What is Cross Site Scripting?Published: September 13, 2017
Cross site scripting (XSS) is when criminal hackers use weakness's in a website application to inject malicious code into that website which causes the website to behave in a way it was not designed to do.
The website weakness which allows ...[Read More]
Here are some links to related topics:
fix my site, web site design maintenance, great webmaster, opencart hacked, joomla hacked, hostmonster hacked,
media temple website virus, protect media temple website, how to protect your media temple website, media temple website malware, my media temple website has a virus, secure media temple websites, secured media temple website, remove malware my media temple website, media temple website virus scanner, how to protect my media temple website, security of a media temple website, protect your media temple website, virus filled media temple websites, securing media temple website, media temple website protect, secure your media temple website, deleting malware from media temple website, how to protect media temple website, remove malware media temple website, media temple website hacked, remove malware from my media temple website, media temple website hacker protection, protect media temple websites, media temple website security, security for a media temple website, media temple website security issues, media temple websites security, media temple website virus removal, how to protect a media temple website, remove malware from media temple website, protecting media temple website, media temple website security software, media temple website hack, media temple website antivirus, protecting your media temple website, media temple website protection software, security for media temple websites, media temple website security services, media temple website secure, how to secure a media temple website, media temple malaware remover, secure media temple website, media temple hacked, media temple website protection from hackers, protect your media temple website from hackers, how to secure media temple website, media temple website malware removal, remove virus from media temple website, prevent media temple website hacking, secure my media temple website, how to secure my media temple website, security for media temple website, how to secure your media temple website, protect my media temple website, media temple website protection, media temple website virus repair, securing a media temple website, media temple website how do you stop hackers, security of media temple website, security threats to a media temple website