network solutions hacked
Hackers are Targeting Network Solutions Hosted Websites!!
Network Solutions Hosted Websites are under attack from hackers around the world. They look to exploit known weakness's in your website coding:
- Turn your site into a phishing site and commit fraud / theft on others.
- Send spam emails out to millions.
- Place malware code on your site which will install harmful viruses on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more
- Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.
- Are you getting an error on your home page?? - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected <..etc - Recent hackers have been putting malware on network solutions hosted websites sites that cause this error. Be Aware, if you see this error, you may have a malware virus.
- Don't let your host sell you a website virus scanner that does nothing to really help you. It won't protect your site.
Sound Scary?? It is but we can help.
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that will protect your network solutions hosted website and make it as hacker proof as possible.
- We will scan your site and find / remove all virus's and malware code.
- We will submit your site for review so that Google will remove your site from the Google Black List.
- We will install our custom website guardian software that watches and protects your site for you.
The Website Guardian Software
Is a web based software that helps defend your site and diagnose any hacker related issues. The Website Guardian software provides:
- The ability to easily lock and unlock all the files and folders on your website. This makes it almost impossible for hackers to add malicious code to you website.
- The Website Guardian scans incoming users ip address's looking for users that meet predefined parameters. If the user falls into one of those parameters, they get locked out.
- You will be alerted to any files / directories that have been changed or added to your server. It doesn't matter how well they have been hidden.
- A malware / virus scanner detects any suspicious files and makes finding them and dealing with them much easier.
- The ability to easily back up your database and save it to your server or to your desktop.
- Every day The Website Guardian will check, repair and optimize your mySQL data base.
- A user friendly intuitive interface.
Contact The Computer Geeks to talk about your project. After gathering your requirements, we'll prepare an estimate free of charge.
Whatever your network solutions hosted website needs are, they will be met with efficient, quality, and friendly service!
What is Network Solutions?
Network Solutions, LLC is an American-based technology company founded in 1979. The domain name registration business has become the most important division of the company.
Customer Reviews:Published: September 7, 2017Rich Agnew and his crew at Computer Geek are great to work with. We switched hosting companies a couple of weeks ago and contacted Rich about transferring all our files to the new hosting company. The transfer was successful and smooth. I thought i...[Read More]
Published: August 19, 2017I had a band website that relied on an old media player that eventually became obsolete when support for it was dropped. I had designed it myself, and in doing so I had a very specific way I wanted our music page to look and work, and in searching ar...[Read More]
Published: June 19, 2017"The professionalism and expertise which I experienced from Rich Agnew at The Computer Geek is streets ahead of any other service provider. When we were hit with a virus we were at our wits end but within minutes they had sorted us out. We were ama...[Read More]
Published: June 13, 2017"Excellent service, very professional to work with. My company's website had become infected with malware. The website is used to direct sales, but equally as import it is used as the portal for the support ticketing system. The site needed to be ...[Read More]
Published: April 18, 2017Geeks make it look easy. After hiring the Computer Geeks for a lot of minor site work, I decided to follow Rich's advice and start from scratch. Rich & Co. designed and built a new site for my business, quickly and efficiently, with sleek, profession...[Read More]
Published: April 17, 2017Your alacrity and client service have been evident from the moment you popped up in a chat screen during my visit to your website. I also deeply appreciate your competence and kindness. Your services are a valuable asset to us and I am grateful for y...[Read More]
Judy Tashbook Safern
Published: March 16, 2017Rich and his team at Computer Geek are awesome! They fixed my virus infected website extremely fast (just a day!) and everything turned out great. I will definitely use them again the next time I'm in need of tech help. Thanks guys!...[Read More]
Published: January 14, 2017Searching for a competent English-speaking webmaster can be a daunting task, especially if searching the Internet without a personal recommendation from a friend. I discovered Computer Geek's website, liked what I read, and contacted Rich. He promptl...[Read More]
Published: December 22, 2016Excellent communication and quick to get the job done....[Read More]
Published: July 27, 2016BEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!! Called Rich one morning to have my website fixed since it was hacked . I must say he really knows what he is doing in no time at all my site was back on line all malware removed and my web site updated and pro...[Read More]
[Read More Testimonials Here]
Latest Website Related Articles
What is Cross Site Scripting?Published: September 13, 2017
Cross site scripting (XSS) is when criminal hackers use weakness's in a website application to inject malicious code into that website which causes the website to behave in a way it was not designed to do.
The website weakness which allows ...[Read More]
Are Your WordPress Plug-ins Updated?Published: May 7, 2017
The hackers normally get in through weakness's in your plug-ins. You must keep all your Word Press Plug-ins updated at all times.
These updates will fix holes that allow the hackers to access your site through what's called a back door. This...[Read More]
Here are some links to related topics:
have i been hacked, php companies, fix my website, zen cart hacked, wordpress hacked, hostgator hacked,
network solutions website virus, protect network solutions website, how to protect your network solutions website, network solutions website malware, my network solutions website has a virus, secure network solutions websites, secured network solutions website, remove malware my network solutions website, network solutions website virus scanner, how to protect my network solutions website, security of a network solutions website, protect your network solutions website, virus filled network solutions websites, securing network solutions website, network solutions website protect, secure your network solutions website, deleting malware from network solutions website, how to protect network solutions website, remove malware network solutions website, network solutions website hacked, remove malware from my network solutions website, network solutions website hacker protection, protect network solutions websites, network solutions website security, security for a network solutions website, network solutions website security issues, network solutions websites security, network solutions website virus removal, how to protect a network solutions website, remove malware from network solutions website, protecting network solutions website, network solutions website security software, network solutions website hack, network solutions website antivirus, protecting your network solutions website, network solutions website protection software, security for network solutions websites, network solutions website security services, network solutions website secure, how to secure a network solutions website, network solutions malaware remover, secure network solutions website, network solutions hacked, network solutions website protection from hackers, protect your network solutions website from hackers, how to secure network solutions website, network solutions website malware removal, remove virus from network solutions website, prevent network solutions website hacking, secure my network solutions website, how to secure my network solutions website, security for network solutions website, how to secure your network solutions website, protect my network solutions website, network solutions website protection, network solutions website virus repair, securing a network solutions website, network solutions website how do you stop hackers, security of network solutions website, security threats to a network solutions website