network solutions hacked
Hackers are Targeting Network Solutions Hosted Websites!!
Network Solutions Hosted Websites are under attack from hackers around the world. They look to exploit known weakness's in your website coding:
- Turn your site into a phishing site and commit fraud / theft on others.
- Send spam emails out to millions.
- Place malware code on your site which will install harmful viruses on your customers computers.
- Use your webserver to hack into other servers.
- and more
- Does your store already have a Virus or Malware? We can fix it.
- Are you getting an error on your home page?? - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected <..etc - Recent hackers have been putting malware on network solutions hosted websites sites that cause this error. Be Aware, if you see this error, you may have a malware virus.
- Don't let your host sell you a website virus scanner that does nothing to really help you. It won't protect your site.
Sound Scary?? It is but we can help.
We offer a tried and true set of solutions that will protect your network solutions hosted website and make it as hacker proof as possible.
- We will scan your site and find / remove all virus's and malware code.
- We will submit your site for review so that Google will remove your site from the Google Black List.
- We will install our custom website guardian software that watches and protects your site for you.
The Website Guardian Software
Is a web based software that helps defend your site and diagnose any hacker related issues. The Website Guardian software provides:
- The ability to easily lock and unlock all the files and folders on your website. This makes it almost impossible for hackers to add malicious code to you website.
- The Website Guardian scans incoming users ip address's looking for users that meet predefined parameters. If the user falls into one of those parameters, they get locked out.
- You will be alerted to any files / directories that have been changed or added to your server. It doesn't matter how well they have been hidden.
- A malware / virus scanner detects any suspicious files and makes finding them and dealing with them much easier.
- The ability to easily back up your database and save it to your server or to your desktop.
- Every day The Website Guardian will check, repair and optimize your mySQL data base.
- A user friendly intuitive interface.
Contact The Computer Geeks to talk about your project. After gathering your requirements, we'll prepare an estimate free of charge.
Whatever your network solutions hosted website needs are, they will be met with efficient, quality, and friendly service!
What is Network Solutions?
Network Solutions, LLC is an American-based technology company founded in 1979. The domain name registration business has become the most important division of the company.
Customer Reviews:Published: July 21, 2018We have an e-commerce website that was hijacked for ransomware and we had nowhere to go, I got a recommendation from an acquaintance to check out computer-geek and we are so glad we did. I contacted Rich on a Saturday and got a response within minute...[Read More]
Published: July 1, 2018"Thank you for your awesome & fast service at an awesome price. I will definitely be using your services again in the future if needed. A++"...[Read More]
Published: January 24, 2018Over the past 1 1/2 years I have been extremely pleased with your business operations. When I need something done on my website, the management team delivers promptly ALL THE TIME! Rich and Justin never miss a beat and the keep my "beat" pounding wh...[Read More]
Published: January 17, 2018Several years back I was informed by a client that they couldn't access my website. After countless days I was able to get a call back from my hosting and web page design company. The company got it back up but the content of the site was messed up. ...[Read More]
Captain Dave Edwards
Published: September 7, 2017Rich Agnew and his crew at Computer Geek are great to work with. We switched hosting companies a couple of weeks ago and contacted Rich about transferring all our files to the new hosting company. The transfer was successful and smooth. I thought i...[Read More]
Published: August 19, 2017I had a band website that relied on an old media player that eventually became obsolete when support for it was dropped. I had designed it myself, and in doing so I had a very specific way I wanted our music page to look and work, and in searching ar...[Read More]
Published: June 19, 2017"The professionalism and expertise which I experienced from Rich Agnew at The Computer Geek is streets ahead of any other service provider. When we were hit with a virus we were at our wits end but within minutes they had sorted us out. We were ama...[Read More]
Published: June 13, 2017"Excellent service, very professional to work with. My company's website had become infected with malware. The website is used to direct sales, but equally as import it is used as the portal for the support ticketing system. The site needed to be ...[Read More]
Published: April 18, 2017Geeks make it look easy. After hiring the Computer Geeks for a lot of minor site work, I decided to follow Rich's advice and start from scratch. Rich & Co. designed and built a new site for my business, quickly and efficiently, with sleek, profession...[Read More]
Published: April 17, 2017Your alacrity and client service have been evident from the moment you popped up in a chat screen during my visit to your website. I also deeply appreciate your competence and kindness. Your services are a valuable asset to us and I am grateful for y...[Read More]
Judy Tashbook Safern
[Read More Testimonials Here]
Latest Website Related Articles
WordPress - Arbitrary File Deletion FlawPublished: June 28, 2018
WordPress Security, Arbitrary File Deletion Flaw.
What does that mean to you?
If you are using WordPress, you may have received an email talking about the Arbitrary File Deletion Flaw.
In simple terms, this is what it means to you.
BadMash3 ExploitPublished: April 17, 2018
The BadMash3 Exploit is just a phrase that criminal hackers made up to make their bug poaching scam seem more legitimate. In reality this is just a SQL Injection hack and extortion attempt.
These hackers are known by several names such as Bu...[Read More]
Here are some links to related topics:
php companies, web site maintenance, this site may harm your computer, bluehost hacked, prestashop hacked, small orange hacked,
network solutions website virus, protect network solutions website, how to protect your network solutions website, network solutions website malware, my network solutions website has a virus, secure network solutions websites, secured network solutions website, remove malware my network solutions website, network solutions website virus scanner, how to protect my network solutions website, security of a network solutions website, protect your network solutions website, virus filled network solutions websites, securing network solutions website, network solutions website protect, secure your network solutions website, deleting malware from network solutions website, how to protect network solutions website, remove malware network solutions website, network solutions website hacked, remove malware from my network solutions website, network solutions website hacker protection, protect network solutions websites, network solutions website security, security for a network solutions website, network solutions website security issues, network solutions websites security, network solutions website virus removal, how to protect a network solutions website, remove malware from network solutions website, protecting network solutions website, network solutions website security software, network solutions website hack, network solutions website antivirus, protecting your network solutions website, network solutions website protection software, security for network solutions websites, network solutions website security services, network solutions website secure, how to secure a network solutions website, network solutions malaware remover, secure network solutions website, network solutions hacked, network solutions website protection from hackers, protect your network solutions website from hackers, how to secure network solutions website, network solutions website malware removal, remove virus from network solutions website, prevent network solutions website hacking, secure my network solutions website, how to secure my network solutions website, security for network solutions website, how to secure your network solutions website, protect my network solutions website, network solutions website protection, network solutions website virus repair, securing a network solutions website, network solutions website how do you stop hackers, security of network solutions website, security threats to a network solutions website